Friday, November 19, 2010

Virabhadrasana III: Myself

PICTURES UP SOON.

There's some sort of... for lack of a better word, spa-ish kind of room. There's screen windows and it's right next to a river that runs through the house. I can hear nature in the room and it's a nice and calming room with a cool exterior.

I chose to practice there because it seems more natural room without being outside. It's a relaxing room, plus there's a mirror so I can check myself as I preform the pose.

I don't have a disc or anything, so I used my laptop to play music I found on Youtube.

Here are the songs I switched around as I practiced...


Forest Hymn by Deep Forest (Check out their songs. They're pretty relaxing and some are energizing.)
With a hint of energetics, this song is relaxing at the same time. That's why I chose this.


Divine Moments Of Truth by Shpongle
I admit, this song is a bit strange, but it's pretty captivating. I could just stand around listening to this. All 10 minutes. It's quite relaxing and hypnotic. Especially with earphones.

Since links don't seem to want to appear...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZiAXUGE1cU
Forest Hymn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qt2WbfotkU
Divine Moments of Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment